The use of this website
1. You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of others or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website, for example, by disruptive behaviour, causing distress to another person or transmitting obscene, offensive, defamatory or illegal content. You may not post spam or advertising or promotional material of a commercial nature. We reserve the right to block or remove any comments deemed to be in breach of this condition.
2. If you are under 16 years old, please get a parent’s or carer’s permission before posting comments or interacting in any way with any website community. You should never reveal personal information about yourself or anyone else.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, use or make available to the public, or otherwise use website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use or non-commercial use directly related to Scouting within the UK without the prior written permission of Bridestowe Scout Group. Please note that names, images and logos used on this website are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks and may not be used without permission.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
5. The majority of content posted on this website is created by Scouting volunteers and members of the public. The views expressed are theirs unless specifically stated otherwise.
6. Any links to third party websites from this website do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Bridestowe Scout Group and any use of any third party website by you is at your own risk.
7. The content and services of this website are provided as is and on an as available basis. Bridestowe Scout Group does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content and accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website, losses or damages. While we try to ensure that all content is correct at the time of publication, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of West Devon District Scout Council for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
8. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
9. If any of these terms and conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you require any clarification or further information, please contact us.